Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 1: Photo Challenge

A look into who Mike Lapadu is.  There are so many things that one person can lay out that relate to their everyday lives but the items I placed out represent who I am today.  This image contains an image of my kids.  They are the reason for my desire to complete school.  I want to provide for them and give them opportunities that I may never get to experience.
I show my three forms of identification.  One is for school and the other two are for work.  Theses three id cards are the core of my daily grind.  I work full time for Southwest Airlines and go to school at the Art Institute of Las Vegas.  The watches represent the small luxuries in life that I like to collect.  They are not very expensive or flashy but they are simple and get the job done.  The car keys are my mode of transportation, and i like to travel in style.  Its my entry level to luxury and my way of treating myself to something nice after all the hard work.
My two must have items that represent who I am are the phone and camera.  The phone is another appendage to my body.  I usually have next to me and it is my way to stay in constant communication with those who matter most to me.  It is a tool that help me sell my services and find new clients and keep in contact with old ones too.  The camera is my tool.  It helps show my interpretation of the world as I see it.  My camera allows for freedom, creativity and my opinion to reach others.  I usually have at least one camera with me at all times just incase something or someone catches my eye. 
All theses items represent who I am today.  They represent where I do them, when and where but also why.  I’m sure that over time, these items will change but for now they do a good job of showing “Me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment